今天~kelas tambah取消~
可是~我却还是要留校~
做么呢?
去那个英文的咯~
我,玉喧和helen~
先去换衣服~
之后在食堂meet云~
料~就吃点东西~
就去了咯~
可怜的helen~没去那英文的~
所以就她一个人在食堂咯~
哈哈~
一进到那英文班~
天啊!!!我们是迟了一些些啦~
可是~也太多人了吧!!!
四十几个酱吧~
我们三个就挤在前面咯~
她开始讲课了咯~
讲得超快的~
不过我还是可以抓到的~
哈哈哈哈哈~
[3pm]
补完咯!!!
玉喧就先回了~
我和云就去meet Helen咯~
可是~我却还是要留校~
做么呢?
去那个英文的咯~
我,玉喧和helen~
先去换衣服~
之后在食堂meet云~
料~就吃点东西~
就去了咯~
可怜的helen~没去那英文的~
所以就她一个人在食堂咯~
哈哈~
一进到那英文班~
天啊!!!我们是迟了一些些啦~
可是~也太多人了吧!!!
四十几个酱吧~
我们三个就挤在前面咯~
她开始讲课了咯~
讲得超快的~
不过我还是可以抓到的~
哈哈哈哈哈~
[3pm]
补完咯!!!
玉喧就先回了~
我和云就去meet Helen咯~
要去唱歌了!!!
之后我们在食堂偷买了一些食物~
放在我的袋子带去~
那里买的水很贵的咧~
这次~又是9号房~
特别和它有缘~
之前和云来的时候~
也是9号的咧~
两个小时~
RM30咯~
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~
一进去~做么呢?
当然是点歌啦~~
点点点点~
越点越爽~
点了有162首歌~
唱到的~
也是一半而已~
所以很多都skip掉咯TT
我点了我爱唱华语歌咯~
《对不起我爱你》
《最熟悉的陌生人》
《我爱上的》
《草戒指》
《武装的蔷薇》
《结果列》
《119》
《衣橱里的秘密》
《越爱越难过》
《想太多》
还有很多耶~想知道什么歌~
请看helen的blog>>>Helen(唱歌+哀悼阿桑)
英文歌嘛~
我和helen就合唱Mariah Carey 的《always be my baby》咯~
还有《touch my body》
touch my body的mv还真。。。
不会讲~哈哈哈哈~
我还唱了Avril Lavigne的《when your gone》和《my happy ending》
还有和云唱Celine Dion的《i'm alive》
哈哈哈~
还有很多的~
不够时间~就skip了咯~
我还很无聊的点了两首福建歌曲~
《家后》和《练舞功》
唱《练舞功》的时候~
蛮high的~快歌嘛~
"奈~就是阿奈"
哈哈哈哈~
我们脱鞋子站在上面跳啊唱的~
好玩啊~哈哈哈~
最high的是《武装的蔷薇》!!!
有一个竟然还唱到破声~
还我们笑到半死~
《武装的蔷薇》这首真是让我们飙音飙到很爽~
有个人还跑去开门~
做么呢?
让人听一下我们飙到超厉害?
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~
飙完音~就是时候回了~
一出门~
天啊!!!
下大雨~~~~~
不回又不行啊~
淋雨咯~
淋到整身湿湿的~
回到家~
害我打了不少哈秋咧~
惨~~~~
别病就好~
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~
[今天照片~~~]
唱到没声了~~~~
希望下次还有机会去~
存钱-ingXD
我爱唱唱唱!!!

18 评论:
na na na..
lai liao arr..
bo jio..
=[
haha~
next time jio mai u loXD
omg~ why do you sing the song so out of date ?!
summore this song : always be my baby, touch my body, im alive,haih damn ballad..
and I Hate sing an Mandarin song...
I prefer Cantonese song mur~
out?!!
there d song juz got this niah wor~
haiyorr~
juz u dunno 欣赏bah~
cham la u!!!
Hate Mandrain song jiu dun do chinese ppl~
sia sui chinese ppl niah u!
haizzz...
That is to say pyronaridine..
I would rather save money, then go to the environmental a better place..
likes Neway, Red Box or Green box...
Actually not hate at all,
Just Mandarin song u noe....
To go to sing sing also da same.
Kinda Boring to that,
But English Hits totally not same, got many Genre....
Worth hearing a hundred times
RICH!!!
u must noe~
me how go gam far d place wor~
if can~i sure go d lorr~
me horx...
eng n chinese~
oso can hear hundread time pun wont sienzx d lo~
like u meh~
juz eng~~~~
ciewwww~~~~
boh yong d arhx....
XD
why not sing at home ?
in addition to save money,
if reli can you also wont de loh,
likes me before get the car license,
am always thought:-
"if I license sure roaming everywhere, wherever I passed the license I feels that I reli lazy on this things, cause need parking ? and ur legs will damn sour"
what you mean by "boh yong"?
boh yong and music gt any relationship ?!?!?!
sing at home?
no same mah~~~
wan xiang shou d mahx~
juz u dunno niah~
hiak:-]
o?
tat is u too lazy niah mah~
if is me~~
sure go here go there d~
100% d looo~~
wont same like u...
wahaha~~
how long dint drive le?
hahaha
"boh yong" means 没用~
in hokkian k?
really stupid~~~
alamak!!!xD
whatever you likes,
individuals have different preferences,
recently also got drive,
ok, my bad...
my hokkien not very well,
cause I spoke with my family most is in Chinese and some English, that why my Hokkien very low...
anyway, is this call spamming comment ? cause am a spammer =)
wow~
recently got drive lo?
go where?long piak?
choi choiXD
muahahahah~~~
of coz is ur bad~~
hokkian bad mah learnt loo~
speak wif me in hokkian?
hahahahaah~~
i think is bah...
muahahahhaXD
tuition =.=,
speak hokkien with an any people ?
better I committed suicided myself!!!!
well, tiring..
gtg soon, bubyeee
yee~juz tuition niah~
haizzx...
i oso cant imagine when u speak hokkian~~
muahahah:-]
hohoho
i like sing k also nah
nah nah nah
u next time jio dylan
then when only u want jio me jek??
hahas xD
Usually there is no place to go,
So I take this opportunity to drive loh,
so what, I not care that spoken language at all lar~!....
ying~~
be4 i got jio u de leh~~~
hahaXD
u dunwan niah~~~
hng^^
khai~
no place to go?
so kesiannn...
haha~
o?this is ur 损失niah mah~
if not u can speak 多一个language~
haizzz...
Hmm, am not cant speak Hokkien at all la..just very very low! got it ? LOW...
oops
give u know jor
hahas
next time we oni go la
wakaka xD
khai~
u low?
cham laaaaaa xD
stupid dou sei~
haizzzz...
ying~
nah~u say d lo~
if no~popo kill u d lo~
hahahahahah:-]
发表评论